Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Conversations With Erik

An email from my roommate/bestie that I got this morning that cheered me up some.  Unfortunately it'll apparently take more than great friends to fix this thing I'm in.  But I'm so very glad I have him.

Hey, look at me! Being all businessy, sending an email.

And you know what I just did?

I just made you a paint picture based off of that starting sentence. Note that I did not finish until the paint picture was done. I'm not brushed up on how to use Paint (if you catch my meaning). I don't know if I'm cut out for this kind of work, as the painting itself is sheer crop, it certainly wouldn't place in the free-form selection.

K, no more bad paint puns.

I hope you have a good day!
I also hope you have a coworker as cool as Businessy.
 
And the paint picture you ask?  Titled "The Accounts Are all Loched Up."
 

2 comments:

  1. this is so awesome. I want your friend to be my new friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't he kind of fantastic? I'm not a sharer though haha ;)

      Delete