Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I Thought I had Posted This.

This is slightly irrelevent now that it's...August. oops  but this is from my other blog (privablog) that I had wanted to transfer.

It's the Little Things

An email I sent to Daniel today regarding what to get me for christmas: Makes me smile.

Mmm Christmas…Really, I’m having a hard time with this, normally I’d be able to think of something I’d want but It’s super difficult. I don’t want things really. The only thing I can really think about that I’d thoroughly enjoy is bazaar I guess, but I’m a bazaar kind of girl. Is there any way you could get the house to yourself for an evening…not all night obviously, people live there… But I’m picturing this:



(look closely) Plus

(starry eyed as usual) Plus

Plus

Plus

I mean



Then you know…see where the night goes……………………………………………….
………………………………………………………………………………………………
…………………………………………………………………………………………………..
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………



(this is a bed by the way)


Basically imagine the corniest chick flick ever produced…
Every once in awhile I can be really girly but hey, everyone needs a little romance in their life right?

Let me know what you think, I know I’m a little nuts. J

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment